Membership Benefits - Why Should You Join NECA?
We're Your Voice in the Industry
NECA gives all members – small and large alike – strength, influence, and a say in the industry.
- Build effective and productive labor relations.
- Command the attention of government representatives and policy makers.
- Help write the National Electrical Code and other industry standards.
- Deal effectively with OSHA and other regulatory agencies.
NECA offers you the resources and support you need to succeed in a changing and competitive market.
- Enhance your staff’s management skills through education.
- Acquire cutting-edge research ahead of the industry.
- Advance your marketing strategy with communications tools and support.
- Negotiate competitive labor agreements.
Time and Money Saved
As a business owner, you have certain needs that are critical for success – two of which are time and money, and NECA saves you both.
Professional Peer Network
NECA provides you a network of electrical contractors from all over the country, and opportunities to make valuable business connections.
- Experience the largest, most comprehensive convention and trade show in the industry.
- Establish partnerships, joint ventures, subcontracts and friendships.
- Stand out among your peers and competitors.
- Make a difference in your industry through involvement and leadership.
How Do You Join NECA?
NECA membership begins at the local level through our chapter network; currently there are 119 chapters throughout the United States.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Cascade Chapter, NECA member please contact our office directly at 1-800-742-6322.
NECA Membership Application