The LMCC is a joint labor and management committee (IBEW 191 and Cascade Chapter NECA) who together, contribute to this fund to be utilized to better the Electrical Industry. The purposes of this fund include the following:
- To improve communications between representatives of Labor and Management;
- To provide workers and Employers with opportunities to study and explore new and innovative joint approaches to achieving organizational effectiveness;
- To assist workers and Employers in solving problems of mutual concern not susceptible to resolution within the collective bargaining process;
- To study and explore ways of eliminating potential problems which reduce the competitiveness and inhibit the economic development of the electrical construction industry;
- To sponsor programs which improve job security, enhance economic and community development, and promote the general welfare of the community and industry;
- To engage in research and development programs concerning various aspects of the industry, including, but not limited to, new technologies, occupational safety and health, labor relations, and new methods of improved production;
- To engage in public education and other programs to expand the economic development of the electrical construction industry;
- To enhance the involvement of workers in making decisions that affect their working lives; and,
- To engage in any other lawful activities incidental or related to the accomplishment of these purposes and goals.
We are committed to meeting the ever changing electrical and technological needs of our customers and community.
We shall provide leader-ship to our customers and community through:
- Quality Installations
- Education and Training
- Safe Working Conditions
- Ethical Business Practices