Membership Benefits - Why Should You Join NECA?
We're Your Voice in the Industry
NECA gives all members – small and large alike – strength, influence, and a say in the industry.
- Lead, not follow, in labor relations
- Command the attention of government representatives and policy makers.
- Help write the National Electrical Code and other industry standards.
- Deal effectively with OSHA and other regulatory agencies.
NECA offers you the resources and support you need to succeed in a changing and competitive market.
- Enhance your staff’s management skills through education.
- Acquire cutting-edge research ahead of the industry.
- Advance your marketing strategy with communications tools and support.
- Negotiate competitive labor agreements.
- Access Safety Planning Resources with the NECA Safety App
Time and Money Saved
As a business owner, you have certain needs that are critical for success – two of which are time and money, and NECA saves you both.
- Lower costs with member discounts and value added services.
- Support your company with experience and resources you don’t have to hire.
- Attract new customers through NECA
- NECA contractor search, the NECA Connection – the #1 Google hit to find an electrical contractor.
- Improve jobsite productivity with incomparable craft and supervisory training.
Professional Peer Network
NECA provides you a network of electrical contractors from all over the country, and opportunities to make valuable business connections.
- Experience the largest, most comprehensive convention and trade show in the industry.
- Establish partnerships, joint ventures, subcontracts and friendships.
- Stand out among your peers and competitors.
- Make a difference in your industry through involvement and leadership.
How Do You Join NECA?
NECA membership begins at the local level through our chapter network; currently there are 119 chapters throughout the United States.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Cascade Chapter, NECA member please contact our office directly at 1-800-742-6322.
How Much Does it Cost to Join the Cascade Chapter NECA?
Even a one man shop can enjoy all the benefits of being NECA by paying the minimum monthly dues of $40.00! If you are contractor reporting productive manpower dues are paid at an cents per hour rate which are dependent on the labor agreement you are reporting under.
*There is a one-time $150.00 startup membership fee due to kick start your membership. After your first time payment the chapter will take over this annual payment to National NECA on your behalf.